Quality and the environment
At Naturalea, with our desire to provide a good service and our first-hand involvement in maintaining environmental quality, we have decided to implement an integrated system for the management of our work quality and the impact it has on the environment. We aim to stay actively committed to the improvement of the quality of our services, and to the protection and conservation of the environment in all activities we carry out.
For all of this to become a reality, we always keep our integrated management system up-to-date, establishing the following aspects as our basic principles for quality and the environment:
- Minimising the environmental impacts of our activities, reducing the use of natural resources, preventing pollution, and recycling and reducing the waste generated.
- Using specific technologies, such as those used in bioengineering, always in harmony with the environment, to achieve the proper conservation and restoration of natural and naturalised areas, and reduce the ecological footprint of our activity.
- Minimising the use of heavy machinery, chemicals or other procedures that may cause direct or indirect impact on the environment.
- Having a technical team available, prepared for any work and guaranteeing the highest quality. Our work management ensures quality and top finishing levels.
- Always complying with all the legal and any other requirements the organisation subscribes to, while looking for continuous improvement in our processes and services.
- Providing our professionals with adequate information and training in relation to environmental aspects and their management, so that they can get involved in a project and meet improvement goals.
- Informing our clients, suppliers and subcontractors of the work in progress and raising awareness to promote pro-environmental behaviour.
- Buying energy from a company which guarantees as much production of alternative energy as its customers consume.
- The company joined the Economy for the Common Good in March 2013.
- Naturalea works in the research and development to find new techniques to improve the environment.
Our quality and environmental policy is a reference framework to establish and review the goals and milestones for continuous improvement. With this policy, Naturalea wishes to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment so that today’s society and future generations can enjoy it.
Naturalea has implemented an Environmental Management System (EMS) according to the UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 Standard.